Are you tired of the search for sought after bourbons? This year, we've been stockpiling up what we've received from our distributors over the past few months to give everyone a shot at buying them, but with one twist. We are going to hold an online silent auction for one week, starting Thursday, December 8th at noon, and ending on Thursday, December 15th at noon that will give you a chance at buying these rare items. But rather than taking the extra profits and putting them in our pockets, we are going to donate them to the WHAS Crusade for Children.
Here is an example of how it’s going to work. Elijah Craig 23 Year Old Bourbon has a suggested retail of $250 per 750ml bottle. If the winning bid is $500, we will donate the difference (ie $250) to the Crusade. Our hopes are that you will pay a bit more for these hard to find bourbons than you normally would, knowing that it is going to a great cause. Unlike playing the black market on Craigslist, you know that these are the real products, and you will be paying for them in a registered, licensed store.
To Bid, please click on the following link:
- All purchases must be paid in cash or credit card. We do not accept checks, PayPal, or any other type of payment.
- You must be 21 or older to participate in the event. No purchases can be made by anyone under the age of 21.
- Bidding starts at Noon Eastern Standard Time on December 8th and ends at Noon Eastern Standard Time on December 15th. Any bids received before or after those dates will be disregarded.
- All purchases must be made in person. We cannot take a credit card over the phone.
- All purchases must be picked up in person. We cannot ship; it is illegal in the State of Indiana to ship alcohol. If you must have a proxy pick up your winnings, they must pay for the item, as we cannot use your credit card without a matching valid ID. Simply put, we cannot use your credit card if you are not there.
- All purchases are final. Per state law, we cannot accept returns.
- Please do not call the store(s) asking about the status of your bid, or whether you can just buy the product, they will only be sold in this silent auction. Direct all questions to the email@example.com email address.
- All items must be picked up by Wednesday, December 21st by noon. Any items not picked up will then be offered to the next bidder.
Please remember to be generous in your bids; proceeds are going to a good cause.
To bid, please Click Here!